Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blessed Beyond Belief

That this day has finally come.

Yes, I am finally being paid to sing.
WEEHEEE!

Someone used to say that "if you're good at something, don't ever do it for free".
I hardly consider myself good enough to be called good,
but I guess I'm okay?

At any rate, I am blessed beyond measure that someone likes my singing enough to pay me to do it.
On a weekly basis too!
Here's hoping this will be a platform to other gigs in the future.

So say hello to the Sunday singer of Bali-Bali Gardens.
I'm with a guitarist and a cajonist, both who are SO FLY.
We will be there every Sunday, from 7.30pm till about 10pm,
just serenading you diners and your Balinese food.
We hear that they are revamping their menu soon to add more yummy things.
More reason to come? I think so!

And, of course, if you happen to wanna grab the mic for a number or two,
be my guest.
I'd also be more than happy to sing a birthday song to anyone who's celebrating their birthday there.

Just, do come, have dinner, have dessert, have a drink, anything you want.
But do come. and maybe clap. hahah

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment